The State of Minnesota Chapter of PDK welcomes you to our website.
The purpose of this website is to:
• Inform our visitors about the Minnesota Chapter and its work.
• Link visitors to PDK International, FEA, and PLT, as well as a variety of other education-related websites.
• Give members an opportunity to submit and respond to questions, views, and resources.
• Encourage visitors who are not yet PDK members to consider joining this premier education association.
• Provide members with opportunities to take an active role in the development of future educators.
Take a tour of the Chapter 1612 website:
To find out more about our Chapter Board and how you can find leadership opportunities in the chapter, click on Leadership.
The News page features recent chapter events and other education news from Minnesota.
To find out about scholarship opportunities and how members can contribute to the work of PDK, see Scholarships.
Membership recognizes the accomplishments, activities, and contributions of our Chapter 1612 members. Find out who is moving education forward in the state.
Prepare to be impressed by the bright, promising, next generation of educators. Click the FEA and PLT links.
Click here to read about our Chapter 1612 officers:
The mission of the Minnesota State Chapter of Phi Delta Kappa International is to promote high-quality education, primarily publicly-supported education, as essential to the development and maintenance of a democratic way of life in our state. This mission is accomplished through our tenets of leadership, research, and service.
The Minnesota State Chapter of PDK is recognized as an essential partner in supporting the development of high-quality educators in Minnesota.